The Classical Series
From Mozart and Beethoven to Debussy and Rachmaninoff, our 79th season’s flagship is the beloved and renowned Classical Series. This carefully selected quality series offers an in-depth and full-scope artistic experience. This series has everything: classical masterpieces by famous classical composers as well as endearing musical gems; breathtaking performances of Mozart’s and Beethoven’s concerti alongside thrilling orchestral pieces by composers such as Debussy, Dvořák and Shostakovich; Mahler’s and Strauss’ demanding works will be given a special emphasis, to display their rich tonality and their vast symphonic world.
Our guests on this series are renowned conductors and soloists from Israel and from all over the world, including the veteran Israeli conductor Eliyahu Inbal, pianist Boris Giltburg, violinist Vadim Gluzman and others.In addition, the JSO will be hosting conductors John Neschling and Paolo Carignani in Israeli premieres – conductors that in order to experience their musical skills first hand one had to visit Opera houses and concert halls such as the New York Met, Covent Garden,The Wiener Staatsoper and The Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.
Join us on a season full of inspiration and beauty on the JSOs' Classical Series.
|A Series of 7 Concerts||Discount Price||Full Price||Single ticket|
|Hall||940 NIS||1175 NIS||175 NIS|
|Balcony||775 NIS||975 NIS||155 NIS|
How to purchase a subscription?
That’s easy. Simply fill out this form and we’ll get back to you.
Alternately, you can reach us via a multi-line telephone number for your convenience: 1-700-70-4000
Terms of Purchase
- Last season’s seats will be held for renewing subscribers until June 10th, 2016
- Seats will not be reserved for subscribers to the Family Concert Series
- New subscribers will be allocated seats after July 10th, 2016, on a first-come, first-served basis
- The program of the Highlights Series is fixed and the concerts are non exchangeable
- Tickets for the Pupils and Young People (up to 30)/Student Subscriptions are subject to availability
- For further details please contact the box office.