Terms and Conditions
- Last season’s seats will be held for renewing subscribers until June 10th, 2016
- Seats will not be reserved for subscribers to the Family Concert Series
- New subscribers will be allocated seats after June 10th, 2016 on a first-come, first-served basis
- The program of the Highlights Series is fixed and the concerts are non exchangeable
- Tickets for the Pupils and Young People (up to 30)/Student Subscriptions are subject to availability
- For further details please contact the box office.
Exchange of Tickets
Dear subscribers, Following are the procedures for ticket cancellation or exchange. Please read them very carefully in order to avoid any misunderstanding:
- Unused tickets from the 2015-2016 Concert Season will be valid until December 31st, 2016. They can be exchanged on the day of the concert.
- Tickets can be cancelled by phone until 13:00 on the day of the concert; or:
- Tickets can be cancelled at the Box Office; a voucher will be given for the cancelled ticket
- Exchange of tickets between series entails an additional fee (details at the box office)
- Reissue of subscription cards entails an additional fee.
- No cash refund for cancelled tickets
- Subscribers may exchange one of their tickets for a selected theater show at the Jerusalem Theatre. Further details are available at the box office.
The management of the JSO reserves the right to make changes.