Join the club
How to Purchase a Subscription?
That’s easy. There is a multi-line switchboard for your convenience: 1-700-70-4000
• Last season’s seats will be held for renewing subscribers until 10.6.2016
• Seats will not be held for subscribers to the Family Concert Series – seats for this series will be allocated on a first-come-first served basis
• New subscribers will be allocated seats after 10.7.2016 based on availability
• Additional payment is required for Special Concerts
• The School Pupil Subscription and the Student/Young Person Subscription (valid up to the age of 30) are based on availability on the day of the concert.
• For further details please contact the box office.
Our subscribers enjoy these benefits:
• Special reduced prices for pensioners and renewing subscribers
• Special discounts are available through the unions - details at the box office
• Payable in as many as four installments, with no interest
• Discounts on special concerts
• Purchase of a subscription to more than one series entitles the subscriber to a 5% discount on
the less expensive series.
• A 10% discount at the Theater Cafe and on books at the Jerusalem Theater bookshop
• Tickets and subscriptions can be purchased in the form of an elegant gift package
• Please Note: multiple discounts are not permitted
Jerusalem: Henry Crown Auditorium, the Jerusalem Theater; Tel-Aviv: The Opera House, Tel–Aviv Performing Arts Center; Herzliya: The Herzliya Performing Arts Center
All concerts start at 20:00 unless indicated otherwise.
We reserve the right to make changes
Ticket Cancellation or Change:
Please read very carefully so as to avoid any misunderstanding:
• Unused tickets from the 2014-2015 Concert Season will be valid until 31 December 2015. They can be exchanged on the day of the concert
• Tickets may be cancelled by phone until 1:00 p.m on the day of the concert
• Tickets may be cancelled at the Box Office in exchange for a voucher
• Cash will be refunded only during the 14 days following purchase
• Ticket exchanges between series entails additional payment (details at the box office)
• A fee is charged for the replacement of lost, stolen or destroyed subscription cards
• Subscribers may exchange one of their tickets for a stage performance at the Jerusalem Theatre (Further details are available at the box office).
The Jerusalem Symphony Orchestra, IBA
Henry Crown Auditorium, 5 Chopin St., POB 4640, Jerusalem 91040
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Orchestra box office: 1-700-70-4000 | Box office fax: 02-5611499
Price Table - The 2015/16 Season